Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Greece4ever

Posted Thu Jan 5th, 2012 7:53pm Post subject: Why doesn't my comment from 19 Dec 2011 show??

IdeaCollector

Posted Fri Jan 6th, 2012 12:03am Post subject: Why doesn't my comment from 19 Dec 2011 show??

Where was the comment posted?

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

TobiasMonk

Posted Fri Jan 6th, 2012 4:30am Post subject: Why doesn't my comment from 19 Dec 2011 show??

No idea, it shows this as your only post.

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

NinaJC

Posted Sat Mar 31st, 2012 2:43pm Post subject: Why doesn't my comment from 19 Dec 2011 show??

I have a comment "awaiting moderation" on the blog about London, which is still featured prominently on the home page. It's been a few weeks now, and I can see the comment in limbo when I'm logged in. I'm not dying for attention, I just wonder if it is a technical problem.

ArleneA

Posted Sat Mar 31st, 2012 7:11pm Post subject: Why doesn't my comment from 19 Dec 2011 show??

I also have a comment 'awaiting moderation' so I don't think it is a technical problem; perhaps the team are a little busy at the moment.

"This is me - don't try and change it..."

NinaJC

Posted Sun Apr 1st, 2012 4:28pm Post subject: Why doesn't my comment from 19 Dec 2011 show??

Thank you, ArleneA. First time in my life that I've even had the time to ponder such things, let alone worry about them. The world is still spinning.

NinaJC

Posted Tue May 15th, 2012 1:21pm Post subject: Why doesn't my comment from 19 Dec 2011 show??

Just thought I'd check in to say that the same comment I mentioned above is still not showing. I haven't looked regularly since April 1st, but when I did today, was surprised. If this is a matter of priorities, so be it and perhaps someone can say so. I know that twittering is Stephen's preference at this time, but I've not caught up to that, as I rather like being longwinded. BTW, on another topic entirely, I purchased the lovely squid/taxi T-shirt despite it's being a budget buster and am thoroughly pleased with it. Don't know if the viewing public is pleased with me in it, as I am of a certain age, but I'm heading off to a blessed state of eccentricity and so be it.