Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

JVONEARTH

Posted Mon Apr 23rd, 2007 11:03pm Post subject: Why is it that
If a vicar said he heard god tell him something that's ok....But if someone who has a disorder said it they would get locked up?

Barry Scott on the cillet bang? adverts has to shout.

well any more?

AxmxZ

Posted Tue Apr 24th, 2007 1:51am Post subject: Why is it that
That's just the way the world is. If I claim that my regular morning bowl of breakfast cereal transsubstantiates into the mortal remains of Marilyn Monroe the instant I begin chowing on it, I'm insane; if I claim that the exact same thing happens to me with a differently processed cereal product and a different dead celebrity on Sundays, I'm Catholic.

trouser material

Posted Tue Apr 24th, 2007 8:18am Post subject: Why is it that
Religion by any other name would be nut-casery.

Soupy Twist

Posted Tue Apr 24th, 2007 8:36am Post subject: Why is it that
That's just the way the world is. If I claim that my regular morning bowl of breakfast cereal transsubstantiates into the mortal remains of Marilyn Monroe the instant I begin chowing on it, I'm insane; if I claim that the exact same thing happens to me with a differently processed cereal product and a different dead celebrity on Sundays, I'm Catholic.

Wonderful Should this sentence crop up in 'House' any time soon we'll know that we`re under scrutiny.

trouser material

Posted Tue Apr 24th, 2007 12:41pm Post subject: Why is it that
.......why is it the government financially rewards no-hopers, for popping out equally no-hoping, rat faced babies one after the other?

My tolerance for these vermin is disintegrating.

ClareBear

Posted Tue Apr 24th, 2007 1:12pm Post subject: Why is it that
Ahh, yes. Breeders.

trouser material

Posted Tue Apr 24th, 2007 1:19pm Post subject: Why is it that
Surely as these morons have dozens of obese, unintelligent offspring... whilst "proper" people settle usually to either one or two children, we're being bred out by these fuckwits and will eventually be overrun?

ClareBear

Posted Tue Apr 24th, 2007 1:43pm Post subject: Why is it that
Yup.

Aoibheann

Posted Tue Apr 24th, 2007 2:47pm Post subject: Why is it that
I have one...
Why is it that when i come back from lunch my inbox tray seems to have grown into a tower of cvs? :'( and i could swear that when i left it was empty...
must be those elves again........

JVONEARTH

Posted Tue Apr 24th, 2007 5:57pm Post subject: Why is it that
Ah trouser good point but babies mean family allowence council house and no bills to pay.....And of course there is the social aspect 20 fags and a can of tenants outside woolworths...but then again not all people are like that i would like to point out

trouser material

Posted Tue Apr 24th, 2007 6:02pm Post subject: Why is it that
Ah trouser good point but babies mean family allowence council house and no bills to pay.....And of course there is the social aspect 20 fags and a can of tenants outside woolworths...but then again not all people are like that i would like to point out

No, just the ones who get right up my cone-hole. They''re the ones who bleed the state dry to feed their stupid kids fatty foods, and themselves golden virginia pouches and super-strength piss. Saw dozens of them again today, sinking bottles of imitation WKD shit in the beer gardens of pubs at lunchtime with their brats in their buggies blowing smoke in their faces.

Hmmmm.... maybe i should buy a gun?

JVONEARTH

Posted Tue Apr 24th, 2007 6:12pm Post subject: Why is it that
There is one a few doors down police here almost every night house gets smashed up council come and fix it i get home tired they are sitting outside pissed never has and never will work. BUT the wankers at the dss should be out and about if they see this stop the money..........................................Anyway apart from that you had a good day

JVONEARTH

Posted Tue Apr 24th, 2007 7:02pm Post subject: Why is it that
Gillette put shaving foam and deodrant in cans that look the same i haven't got time to read labels...but hey i like foaming arm pits i think it may catch on X-D

ysabella

Posted Wed Apr 25th, 2007 6:13am Post subject: Why is it that
I can combine the two main horrors of this thread into one. Perhaps this is unique to American religious breeders, but there is a "movement" called "Quiverfull," which is godly females (generally married, no college education, fundamentalist Christian, rural-dwellers in their early 20s) deciding that birth control is "worldly" and you must open your womb to god. Meaning, manufacture as many babies as you possibly can. The only acceptable birth control method to them is breast feeding. Which, by the way, doesn't always work. However, fertility treatments are considered acceptable if you have trouble conceiving (very convenient philosophy there).

They are absolutely horrifying.

ClareBear

Posted Wed Apr 25th, 2007 7:40am Post subject: Why is it that
It's just out and out irresponsibility.