Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

whattocallmyself

Posted Thu May 22nd, 2008 8:45pm Post subject: why is the world so large?
I really hate that I can not just swing by you guys for a coffee or glomp attack!
I hate that I make just enough money just to survive, never getting to afford ANYTHING.
When some of you are down I can not bring you a flower or a chocolate cake.
When I feel lonely I can not call you and beg for company.
I SO want to visit Banjo and make her play for me.
I want to see Red Raven and her dog Spanky.
I have an urge to visit KarySara and go through her purple closet.
I want to explore John Steeds garden and pet his dog and play with his son.
I want to bring Amyl Nitrate a shiny bathroom duckie and have an icecream out in the sun with her.
I want to visit germany and all the wonderful fryforum users there.
I want to meet all of you, from all over the world.
But I'm stuck here, for now.

Onwards and Upwards!

TobiasMonk

Posted Thu May 22nd, 2008 8:52pm Post subject: why is the world so large?
That's sweet Anna, we feel the same way, but you'd have to come here because Sweden is too dang cold for us southerners!!! On second thought, I'd bundle up to go see you! X-D

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

whattocallmyself

Posted Thu May 22nd, 2008 8:56pm Post subject: why is the world so large?
aaw!
thank you! I can tell you it is not so cold here. Today it was at least 17 degrees celcius in the sun..
..ok that is a bit chilly for late spring early summer!

Onwards and Upwards!

Red Raven

Posted Thu May 22nd, 2008 9:01pm Post subject: why is the world so large?
Sweden is too dang cold for us southerners!!!

Speak for yourself cowboy!

I LOVE the cold!

Anna, you rock! I feel the same as you, I'd LOVE to go see you and meet your doggie and I'd love to have Banjo play for me in her garden and I want to ride Toby's horses and play with his kids and go see Nick and meet his family and snoop in his stuff(cause I bet he has cool stuff) and FINALLY get that cup of coffee with Katy and OMG there are so many more I want to meet and hang out with. But I'm not rich. :'(

TobiasMonk

Posted Thu May 22nd, 2008 9:04pm Post subject: why is the world so large?
Some day y'all

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Thu May 22nd, 2008 10:08pm Post subject: why is the world so large?
Some day y'all

yeah...i really do think it is possible. we may not be able to tour where EVERY one lives, but it would be not so hard to pick a city that gets good airline deals occasionally...like london or new york or a city in germany...and all plan to get there.

i am broke too, hell i'm unemployed. but i'm hopeful! i look forward to that before getting a car or buying a house, if possible! it's what i get through bad times with...just thinking that sometimes i'll travel to the UK or europe.

Britannicus

Posted Fri May 23rd, 2008 3:57pm Post subject: why is the world so large?
Someday would be nice.

"Your room...it's CLEAN!!!"
"I prayed to God...and...it happened...but...where's my million dollars and horse!? Damn it!"

Zefla

Posted Fri May 23rd, 2008 4:44pm Post subject: why is the world so large?
I've entered the lottery. If I win we'll all go for a trip to Norfolk(or where ever he is at the moment) for some Stephen spotting. And we'll have an icecream eating contest.

Red Raven

Posted Fri May 23rd, 2008 5:01pm Post subject: why is the world so large?
I've entered the lottery. If I win we'll all go for a trip to Norfolk(or where ever he is at the moment) for some Stephen spotting. And we'll have an icecream eating contest.

I'M SCREAMING FOR ICE CREAM!!!!!! X-D

Maren

Posted Fri May 23rd, 2008 6:31pm Post subject: why is the world so large?
Anna, my husband has a colleague, a singer, who always says: "Money will come.. ."
Maybe we should try with singing, the Stephen-Fry-Fan-Choir (I guess, people would pay me to stop - so this would be a good idea).

But don't be sad - we're all here for a meeting and maybe, sometime I'LL BE RICH ENOUGH TO INVITE YOU ALL!!!! (If you would like to come to Germany ...)
In the meantime I content myself with icecream
:'(

TobiasMonk

Posted Fri May 23rd, 2008 6:39pm Post subject: why is the world so large?

Ben & Jerry's?

Walt Whitman

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Fri May 23rd, 2008 8:35pm Post subject: why is the world so large?
Poland's not so far from Sweden. Wherabouts in Sweden?

whattocallmyself

Posted Fri May 23rd, 2008 8:49pm Post subject: why is the world so large?
Poland's not so far from Sweden. Wherabouts in Sweden?
well, I'll just take a walk then!
I'll be there in... sixtyfive years or so. (I am a slow walker)
Well, I live a bit north of the middle of sweden. Eastcoast.
We do have plans on a trip to germany this summer, if we suddenly happen to have to much money.

Onwards and Upwards!

Phlizz

Posted Tue May 27th, 2008 8:47pm Post subject: why is the world so large?
It annoys me too that I seem to be so far away from things. But on the other hand, I wouldn't even know about those things at all if it weren't for the internet. I just feel lucky that I live in this age where we can at least talk to people from the other side of the world!

IdeaCollector

Posted Wed May 28th, 2008 12:05am Post subject: why is the world so large?
Holy Christ on a cracker you guys are not kidding.

Things I love that I can never ever ever see/find where I live...

Tom Baker
Dr. Who Confidential (I keep up with Dr. Who episodes on Youtube but can't find the damned Confidentials)
Legit episodes of QI
Full episodes of the Catherine Tate show
Eurovision Song Contest

Grrr...its just all maddening. To have the money to not only pay off my loans but to travel...the goal for the future!

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P