Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Maren

Posted Wed May 28th, 2008 7:54am Post subject: why is the world so large?
Eurovision Song Contest

no kidding?

IdeaCollector

Posted Wed May 28th, 2008 5:10pm Post subject: why is the world so large?
Yeah I like the idea of the Eurovision song contest much more than say American Idol.

And there are several other things as well considering I have a bajillion friends in the UK, and I would love to go to a taping of several programs like The Friday Night project.

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

amyl_nitrate

Posted Thu May 29th, 2008 2:02pm Post subject: why is the world so large?

I want to bring Amyl Nitrate a shiny bathroom duckie and have an icecream out in the sun with her.

Aww squee ice cweam and duckie!!! \^0^/ Sounds great I wish it could happen. I wish I wasn't so far away from everyone on the forum.

Assuming direct control...

Zefla

Posted Fri May 30th, 2008 1:13am Post subject: why is the world so large?
I've entered the lottery. If I win we'll all go for a trip to Norfolk(or where ever he is at the moment) for some Stephen spotting. And we'll have an icecream eating contest.

Ben & Jerry's?

Do you realise, Toby, that now you've given me a craving for phish food and the one with chocolate dinosaurs in(yes I'm rubbish and have forgotten the name) and as it's quarter to two in the morning all the shops have closed and I can't get any. *cries*

here is Amyl's duckie....

http://www.totally-funky.co.uk/pages/funky/product.....mp;SID=638

Nope wait...thats my duck. Here's Amyl's :

http://www.totally-funky.co.uk/pages/funky/product.....amp;SID=35

Oh...and I didn't win the lottery unfortunately. I might have to become addicted to gambling.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Fri May 30th, 2008 8:10am Post subject: why is the world so large?
Oh my duckie's cute Zefla!!

It's called Fossil Fuel btw Zefla. One of my favourite flavours of Ben & Jerry's.

Panja

Posted Fri May 30th, 2008 9:51am Post subject: why is the world so large?
http://www.totally-funky.co.uk/pages/funky/product.....mp;SID=638

What an excellent site! I might have to spend some money there when I have an income again. Those duckies are really cute though and I can't decide which one I want most! I also like this, among other things

hahaha I seriously can't get away from this site, it's so neat!

TobiasMonk

Posted Fri May 30th, 2008 11:13am Post subject: why is the world so large?

Do you realise, Toby, that now you've given me a craving for phish food and the one with chocolate dinosaurs in(yes I'm rubbish and have forgotten the name) and as it's quarter to two in the morning all the shops have closed and I can't get any. *cries*

Sorry Zef,
I have Cherry Garcia
X-D

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

Zefla

Posted Sat May 31st, 2008 1:29am Post subject: why is the world so large?

Sorry Zef,
I have Cherry Garcia
X-D

It's okay...random bouncer at my dad's pub bought me a tub of Fossil Fuel earlier. Very tasty icecream. I was happy. Did you get yours yet Tobes?

Amyl-thank you! I was sitting there for ages last night trying to think of what it was called. mmmm chocolate dinosaurs....

I should add that its only my favourite because it has dinosaurs in it. X-D

TobiasMonk

Posted Sat May 31st, 2008 2:21am Post subject: why is the world so large?

It's okay...random bouncer at my dad's pub bought me a tub of Fossil Fuel earlier. Very tasty icecream. I was happy. Did you get yours yet Tobes?

Yup, and there's a back up in the freezer

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sat May 31st, 2008 6:07am Post subject: why is the world so large?
Zef's dad owns a pub?!

Have you heard the one about an Australian's ideal woman? She must be waist high with a flat head and no teeth and owner of a pub.

Zefla

Posted Sat May 31st, 2008 10:11am Post subject: why is the world so large?
Zef's dad owns a pub?!

Have you heard the one about an Australian's ideal woman? She must be waist high with a flat head and no teeth and owner of a pub.

he doesn't own it- he's just the manager. The guy who owns it has gone on holiday for 3 months and left him in charge of everything. Although have to say that it may have been fairly silly of him- my dad's a biker, a manic depressive and a guiness drinker. I'm expecting there to be no guiness in there at some stage this week. But he is in an up cycle at the moment so I guess its okay. John- you and everyone know you're all welcome to come over for drinks of course. Bridge 73 on the Coventry Canal.

Toby : back-up! Why did I not think of that?? Damn and blast.

TobiasMonk

Posted Sat May 31st, 2008 3:08pm Post subject: why is the world so large?
Zef's dad owns a pub?!

he doesn't own it- he's just the manager. The guy who owns it has gone on holiday for 3 months and left him in charge of everything. Although have to say that it may have been fairly silly of him- my dad's a biker, a manic depressive and a guiness drinker. I'm expecting there to be no guiness in there at some stage this week. But he is in an up cycle at the moment so I guess its okay. John- you and everyone know you're all welcome to come over for drinks of course. Bridge 73 on the Coventry Canal.

Toby : back-up! Why did I not think of that?? Damn and blast.

My mother was BP, so if you ever want someone to talk to....and I'm on Facebook, same name, it's mine

Walt Whitman

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sun Jun 1st, 2008 7:12pm Post subject: why is the world so large?

Amyl-thank you! I was sitting there for ages last night trying to think of what it was called. mmmm chocolate dinosaurs....

That's a perfectly good reason. Dinosaurs are awesome.

Zefla

Posted Mon Jun 2nd, 2008 12:31am Post subject: why is the world so large?

Thank you. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. *glompy*

Tobes... I'm sort of used to it. The only time it's a problem is when he's bored..he seems to get worse then. He disappeared to Bristol last year, said he felt like walking. I told him he was Forrest Gump.

Amyl, forgot to mention, the pub also has a juice bar and a relaxation room. You'll like it there.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Tue Jun 3rd, 2008 7:47pm Post subject: why is the world so large?

Thank you. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. *glompy*

Amyl, forgot to mention, the pub also has a juice bar and a relaxation room. You'll like it there.

Sounds squishy. mmmm relaxation, just what I need right now.

...and yeah I love dinosaurs. My sister has taken an interest in them too and keeps asking questions about them. She wants to go to the museum to see them now too.