Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

rhs815

Posted Mon Jun 1st, 2009 2:07pm Post subject: Will Stephen ever be on House MD?
I have wondered for many years now whether Stephen would call in on Hugh Laurie and get himself a cameo on House MD. There has always been talk of it, but I wondered whether anybody could shed some creditable light upon this subject? They have always been fantastic together on screen, and it would be an absolute shame to call it a day. Maybe now that House is in the predicament that he is (I won't spoil it for anyone that hasn't watched), it would be a great time for Stephen to step in as his saving grace. If nobody has planned this next step for House, maybe we should start it.

PamJH

Posted Mon Jun 1st, 2009 3:14pm Post subject: Will Stephen ever be on House MD?
I'm very much hoping your theory is correct. I haven't watched House, but I follow what's happening on the show through this forum and a few other places, and your solution seems quite perfect to me.

ginj

Member *

Posted Mon Jun 1st, 2009 3:53pm Post subject: Will Stephen ever be on House MD?
The writers at House have, indeed, planned the next step for House, and as of right now it doesn't involve Stephen. I don't have any special knowledge, but I do know that some minor filming/planning on next season happened last week, and Stephen is busy filming his own show right now. But both men have stated that it talks are in the works, and I personally would not be surprised to see Stephen show up some time in Season Six.

PamJH

Posted Mon Jun 1st, 2009 4:59pm Post subject: Will Stephen ever be on House MD?
The writers at House have, indeed, planned the next step for House, and as of right now it doesn't involve Stephen. I don't have any special knowledge, but I do know that some minor filming/planning on next season happened last week, and Stephen is busy filming his own show right now. But both men have stated that it talks are in the works, and I personally would not be surprised to see Stephen show up some time in Season Six.

I love your new avatar!

ginj

Member *

Posted Mon Jun 1st, 2009 5:06pm Post subject: Will Stephen ever be on House MD?
Thank you. He is a handsome devil, isn't he?. I uploaded that one and one from the Hay Festival, but I like that one best.

PamJH

Posted Mon Jun 1st, 2009 5:09pm Post subject: Will Stephen ever be on House MD?
Thank you. He is a handsome devil, isn't he?. I uploaded that one and one from the Hay Festival, but I like that one best.

Adorable. So fluffy and pink and I love how he looks over his glasses. I do that, too, but I'm not nearly so cute!

stephenfryagain

Posted Wed Jun 3rd, 2009 1:09am Post subject: Will Stephen ever be on House MD?
he has said in public that he would like to play an english MD on the show that was either more effective by being extremely nice or even more rude then hughs character. The filming schedules have just never meshed.

Midsomerlover

Posted Wed Jun 3rd, 2009 10:22am Post subject: Will Stephen ever be on House MD?
Well I sincerely hope he's going to be on House next season. It will probably be the greatest episode of any American television show ever!

@midsomerlover on Twitter.

whatthefry

Posted Thu Jul 2nd, 2009 12:21am Post subject: Will Stephen ever be on House MD?
Oh yes yes yes please! I don't know what your opinion is, but IMO the show is quite... bad -to say it softly- now. I used to adore it, and when I first heard of Stephen appearing on it I thought that it was going to be epic! Right now that is actually the only thing that could make me watch another episode of House. I'd love to see them working together again! <3

Marjorie may've won the war, but she hasn't won the battle. / Dammit John, you're up to something! I've seen that look before. / You're damn right, I'm up to something. / Dammit! / What? / What are you up to? / Something. I'm up to something.

*icon by lj user ooh_la

whatthefry

Posted Thu Jul 2nd, 2009 12:22am Post subject: Will Stephen ever be on House MD?
...Though, don't you think it wuld be really hard for Hugh to mantain his american accent with Stephen talking to him in his accent? It amuses me to think about Hugh just trying not to respond to Stephen with his natural accent X-D .

Marjorie may've won the war, but she hasn't won the battle. / Dammit John, you're up to something! I've seen that look before. / You're damn right, I'm up to something. / Dammit! / What? / What are you up to? / Something. I'm up to something.

*icon by lj user ooh_la

BREAK.MY.FALL

Posted Thu Jul 2nd, 2009 9:45am Post subject: Will Stephen ever be on House MD?
...Though, don't you think it wuld be really hard for Hugh to mantain his american accent with Stephen talking to him in his accent? It amuses me to think about Hugh just trying not to respond to Stephen with his natural accent X-D .

As far as I know Hugh Laurie uses the american accent all the time in the time of filming the season, so, even in is rare free time it stays. I guess he would be able to keep it even if Stephen was talking to him constantly

Spitfire

Posted Thu Jul 2nd, 2009 3:02pm Post subject: Will Stephen ever be on House MD?
I love the story that when David Shore (?) was watching Hugh do his screen test in the bathroom, he was so mesmerized that he walked up to the screen, stared, and said "Now that's a real American Actor!"
XD

Sorry, On-topic,
I'd love to see Stephen in House! I think it'll be great if he's a lovely, fluffy MD who is much more effective than House.

whatthefry

Posted Thu Jul 2nd, 2009 3:09pm Post subject: Will Stephen ever be on House MD?

I'd love to see Stephen in House! I think it'll be great if he's a lovely, fluffy MD who is much more effective than House.

I'd actually prefer him to be a much more bastard MD than House! Now that'd be amusing!

*icon by lj user ooh_la

Midsomerlover

Posted Sun Jul 5th, 2009 10:40pm Post subject: Will Stephen ever be on House MD?
I wonder whether Stephen will tell us (via Twitter or Audioboo) if he's guest starring this season or if he would keep it as a surprise... Either way I hope they get him on the show soon!!

@midsomerlover on Twitter.

Sub-Level28

Posted Sun Sep 20th, 2009 6:51am Post subject: Will Stephen ever be on House MD?

Stephen on House would be made of win!

I wish I was a shapeshifter.
Sub-Level 28, My blog

Art is any created work that provokes strong emotions in you, personally. And trying to impose your feelings on someone else is as pointless and time-consuming as trying to impregnate a dishwasher.