Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

jeroenmoons

Posted Sun Sep 20th, 2009 1:48pm Post subject: Will Stephen ever be on House MD?

rhs815 said:
I have wondered for many years now whether Stephen would call in on Hugh Laurie and get himself a cameo on House MD. There has always been talk of it, but I wondered whether anybody could shed some creditable light upon this subject? They have always been fantastic together on screen, and it would be an absolute shame to call it a day. Maybe now that House is in the predicament that he is (I won't spoil it for anyone that hasn't watched), it would be a great time for Stephen to step in as his saving grace. If nobody has planned this next step for House, maybe we should start it.

I have just this morning started a petition to support this noble cause:

Reunite Hugh Laurie and Stephen Fry on House MD

Please sign and spread the word!

Jackyblu

Posted Tue Oct 27th, 2009 7:07pm Post subject: Will Stephen ever be on House MD?

Hugh has said many times that he has put forth Stephen's name but there has to be a part that is right for him.

Love him on Bones and at least that puts him on the FOX lot in Culver City. Why can't Dr. Gordon have a consult with House's psychiatrist? Maybe take over his treatment? That would fit!

I have never seen a purple cow...and thank God for that!

Ms. Who

Posted Fri Oct 30th, 2009 9:57pm Post subject: Will Stephen ever be on House MD?

Although I would love to see this happen...I don't think it's going to. I've been wrong on these kind of things before, though. Let's just hope this is one of those times. ^_^

"I was walking down a one way street,
Just a looking for someone to meet..."

"Stephen Fry was unavalible, Hugh Laurie was unavalible, so he threw it to JaMarcus Russell"-Keith Olbermann, Football Night in America, January 3rd, 2010

kalinome

Posted Tue Nov 16th, 2010 4:34am Post subject: Will Stephen ever be on House MD?

I haven't missed an episode of House, and I would absolutely love to see Stephen on it. I understand there has to be a part that is right for Stephen, but there are so many possibilities... even if he is just a patient.

Please please!

jeroenmoons

Posted Thu Jun 9th, 2011 11:19pm Post subject: Will Stephen ever be on House MD?

Now that Lisa Edelstein leaves a void there is a VERY nice spot available on the show for Stephen, I'd say!! That would be a dream come true... Life's short, don't let this opportunity fly by Mr Fry! thank you kindly!

jeroenmoons

Posted Thu Jun 9th, 2011 11:19pm Post subject: Will Stephen ever be on House MD?

Now that Lisa Edelstein leaves a void there is a VERY nice spot available on the show for Stephen, I'd say!! That would be a dream come true... Life's short, don't let this opportunity fly by Mr Fry! thank you kindly!

gemini

Posted Fri Jun 10th, 2011 5:06pm Post subject: Will Stephen ever be on House MD?

jeroenmoons said:
Now that Lisa Edelstein leaves a void there is a VERY nice spot available on the show for Stephen, I'd say!!

Now there's a thought!! LOL But what would Wilson say?