Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Britgirl8409

Posted Fri Dec 5th, 2008 4:11pm Post subject: Will this show be on the telly in the USA ?
Please ??????

dulieGirl

Posted Fri Dec 5th, 2008 11:34pm Post subject: Will this show be on the telly in the USA ?
I doubt it ever will be. I'd be astonished if it got played here.

IdeaCollector

Posted Sat Dec 6th, 2008 7:05am Post subject: Will this show be on the telly in the USA ?
seconded...but i do have the files for it

until i can buy it legit

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

MissKatPegasus

Posted Sun Feb 1st, 2009 11:48pm Post subject: Will this show be on the telly in the USA ?
That would be really nice. They don't really show anything worth watching here anymore, though.... It would be a nice change.

Scott Gibson

Posted Fri Aug 7th, 2009 11:40am Post subject: Will this show be on the telly in the USA ?

I'd imagine it could sneak onto BBC Worldwide at some stage if that counts

stephenfryagain

Posted Wed Aug 19th, 2009 6:28pm Post subject: Will this show be on the telly in the USA ?

nice avatar scott!

Kuroshii

Posted Sun Sep 6th, 2009 8:08pm Post subject: Will this show be on the telly in the USA ?

It would go well on the Travel Channel on cable, or perhaps BBCA would be easier. Though BBCA tends to chop out quite a bit to make room for more commercials.

tex

Posted Thu Oct 8th, 2009 3:50pm Post subject: Will this show be on the telly in the USA ?

I have been enjoying SF in America for a couple weeks now, discovered in on the FLN network on Comcast Cable TV, Houston TX.

I am enjoying it so far... he hasn't made too much fun of us rednecks... yet.

Cheers,
Tex

God Bless Texas ;-)

Robyn Leith Stewart

Posted Mon Oct 12th, 2009 10:02pm Post subject: Will this show be on the telly in the USA ?

You know, PBS (Public Broadcasting System) might very well be interested in showing it. Non-commercial station, so all would be kept in and it has a very devoted following who LOVE shows like this. I hope you can market it to them! Would LOVE to see it.

The Lone Stranger