Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

quatermass

Posted Fri Oct 31st, 2008 9:34am Post subject: Wish list...
My wife and I are enjoying the series very much,but was wondering, are there any places that Mr. Fry hasn't visited that you wish he would (this may include places yet to be shown). For instance, Centralia, which I've always wanted to see, or the Wnchester House.

Any other suggestions for weird or wonderful places for Stephen to cast his eye over?

Betty Boop

Posted Fri Oct 31st, 2008 11:18am Post subject: Wish list...
Personally i would have loved to see Stephen in Disneyland. The thought of him surrounded by Mickey Mouse and chums really tickles me!

pinkspider

Posted Fri Oct 31st, 2008 11:29am Post subject: Wish list...
I think he should come to Old Catton in Norfolk for the day.
I was born and raised in said little village and it's a weird and wacky place and really does have that rural yockle charm..even if it is now a thro-road for Norwich!

..plus I could then die happy with the knowing the Mr. Fry had stepped foot on my home soil, as it were.

Alys

wooden_elf

Posted Fri Oct 31st, 2008 12:05pm Post subject: Wish list...
I'd love to see Stephen on the Trans-Sibiria railway. On the Orient Express.

pinkspider

Posted Fri Oct 31st, 2008 12:12pm Post subject: Wish list...
I'd love to see Stephen on the Trans-Sibiria railway. On the Orient Express.

Oh! I concur. That would be utterly marvellous.

Alys

j9r

Posted Fri Oct 31st, 2008 1:55pm Post subject: Wish list...
My wife and I are enjoying the series very much,but was wondering, are there any places that Mr. Fry hasn't visited that you wish he would (this may include places yet to be shown). For instance, Centralia, which I've always wanted to see, or the Wnchester House.

Any other suggestions for weird or wonderful places for Stephen to cast his eye over?

Odd choices and yet I have been to both....Centralia is a very depressing place if you in anyway care for this planet. I didn't go there on purpose was in the 'hood. Wincester Mystery House is just strange and what is stranger is that it is on a major intersection next to a movie theater and a mall, upscale mall but a mall all the same. Its about 40 miles from here.

Places he didn't get to but would have been interesting include South of the Boarder Truck Stop in South Carolina, or gone to Montgomery, AL, Alabama was so overlooked There are so many....maybe he could go to Cadillac Ranch, I could go on for days

---j

"I'm from New Jersey, if the world ended today, I'd adjust" - John Gorka

michael

Posted Fri Oct 31st, 2008 9:09pm Post subject: Wish list...
Mr Fry shaking hands with / meeting Dolly Parton.

"HELLO I'M TACTILE !" is an anagram of my name

Mares

Posted Sat Nov 1st, 2008 4:56am Post subject: Wish list...
That's a hard one.. I'm hoping that he stops by the Navajo tribal lands in New Mexico, and that he does NOT visit tacky Santa Fe (no offense to anyone here from there intended, but you have to know what I mean).

Katrina

Posted Sat Nov 1st, 2008 5:11am Post subject: Wish list...
It may just be because I'm from Indiana, but I would love to see Stephen at a college basketball game. Specifically the IU-Purdue game! If he thought people were ridiculous at the Auburn-Bama football game, he should see us when we're in an crowded, enclosed space! I just think it would show an interesting part of Midwestern culture.

Also, it would be a way to get Stephen to my school!

Open to suggestions as to what my sig should consist of...

michael

Posted Sat Nov 1st, 2008 5:45pm Post subject: Wish list...
That's a hard one.. I'm hoping that he stops by the Navajo tribal lands in New Mexico, and that he does NOT visit tacky Santa Fe (no offense to anyone here from there intended, but you have to know what I mean).

yeah...i know...and not just tacky, but wealthy tacky.

last time i was there all i wanted was plate of enchiladas or something local and awesome with green chile, and more than half of the restraunts (sorry can't spell today) were french or sushi or something fancy and non-new-mexican, with "tapas" or a wine bar! i was angry. all that is a strange site after driving through reservation, etc.

"HELLO I'M TACTILE !" is an anagram of my name

Soph

Posted Sat Nov 1st, 2008 6:32pm Post subject: Wish list...
Personally i would have loved to see Stephen in Disneyland. The thought of him surrounded by Mickey Mouse and chums really tickles me!
lol, I want to see this. xD He'd have to have all the Disney merchandise, finished off with Micky Mouse ears on top of his head.

Photobucket

dulieGirl

Posted Sat Nov 1st, 2008 6:43pm Post subject: Wish list...
I'm a bit biased, but I'd love for Stephen to come to Austin and compete in the O'Henry Pun-off contest. From what I've seen in interviews and QI he seems to enjoy puns, so I think he'd do quite well.

Katrina

Posted Sat Nov 1st, 2008 8:35pm Post subject: Wish list...
STEPHEN. WITH. MICKEY. EARS!!!

Open to suggestions as to what my sig should consist of...