Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Luvpeaceguru

Posted Thu Feb 7th, 2008 9:39pm Post subject: With the greatest possible respect.....
...for that is where I hold you, in my mind, in my consciousness, in my heart - "Kingdom" is beneath you. x

Custard

Posted Fri Feb 8th, 2008 1:15pm Post subject: With the greatest possible respect.....
Nah, s'lovely! X-D

Joe D

Posted Sat Feb 9th, 2008 1:31am Post subject: With the greatest possible respect.....
I'm terrified of watching. Normally, SF being in a programme would be more than enough to make me watch or listen. But ITV has such a bad recent record when it comes to programme making. Is it best to risk missing something delightfully entertaining, or to risk seeing Stephen produce something obnoxious? A most intricate dilemma.

LilyG

Posted Sat Feb 9th, 2008 2:12am Post subject: With the greatest possible respect.....
i love kingdom, i thinks it's great! well made and thoughtful.

TinaL

Posted Thu Mar 13th, 2008 9:42am Post subject: With the greatest possible respect.....
Joe, you have got to watch it

@bertawooster

Panja

Posted Thu Mar 13th, 2008 12:52pm Post subject: With the greatest possible respect.....
I was wary of watching it also, I just didn't know what to expect and it didn't immediately appeal to me, other than having Stephen Fry and Tony Slattery in it which is why I finally decided to watch it. It's actually really good! I watched the entire first season and the first 3 episodes of second season all back to back. Haven't gotten around to watching the rest though, maybe today.

TinaL

Posted Thu Mar 13th, 2008 5:23pm Post subject: With the greatest possible respect.....
Panja, is it right that season 1 has only 6 episodes? because I can't find any information about it in the internet (I'm too stupid, I guess). I watched it on youtube and was a bit puzzled about the changes from season 1 to season 2, so I thought I might have missed the last episode of season 1 but there are only 6 episodes on youtube.
please tell me

@bertawooster

Panja

Posted Thu Mar 13th, 2008 6:55pm Post subject: With the greatest possible respect.....
Yep, there are six episodes in season one. The best source for finding information on television shows and movies is http://www.imdb.com, it's like my god... er, banana.

TinaL

Posted Thu Mar 13th, 2008 9:01pm Post subject: With the greatest possible respect.....
wow that's very helpful thank you...I'll keep that in mind

@bertawooster

amyl_nitrate

Posted Fri Mar 14th, 2008 11:42am Post subject: With the greatest possible respect.....
There's six episodes in series 1 and six episodes in series 2 TinaL. Series 2 is set a few months after series 1.

Assuming direct control...

TinaL

Posted Sat Mar 15th, 2008 5:06pm Post subject: With the greatest possible respect.....
thanks again

@bertawooster