Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

milanoos223

Posted Thu Nov 5th, 2009 3:23am Post subject: WO CAN TELL ME WHAT IS ZERO ROOM IS?

YES, ITS A QUESTION.....

I am milada from Milanoo
The thing is here, It is in Milanoo..
Milanoo)

Nitro

Posted Thu Nov 5th, 2009 1:16pm Post subject: WO CAN TELL ME WHAT IS ZERO ROOM IS?

"Vent, rant and blow off steam".

That is the official definition. Pardon me, but I do not know how to translate that for you, but someone will come along soon who possibly can.

Really? Wow.

michael

Posted Thu Nov 5th, 2009 5:45pm Post subject: WO CAN TELL ME WHAT IS ZERO ROOM IS?

hi milanoos!

i was here when the zero room was started, and it was because of fights that were going on in other parts of the forum... there was an idea that maybe having a separate place to *yell* would release tension.

it's still moderated like the rest of the forum though, and as far as i know, even though folks rant, the loose "please be kind, don't abuse & harass other members" rule still applies.

does that help you with your question?

for me, the helpful part is: if i feel like ranting or hearing rants, i come by, if i don't, i stay out

"HELLO I'M TACTILE !" is an anagram of my name

christy

Posted Wed Dec 2nd, 2009 4:52pm Post subject: WO CAN TELL ME WHAT IS ZERO ROOM IS?

The original Zero Room was a room in the Tardis - on the TV programme Dr Who.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CxCNWt6pg8
He goes in there after regeneration (as Peter Davison) in the story called 'Castrovalva'
Incidentally, Peter Davison is my favourite Dr Who!

*****always in the gutter, but looking at the stars*****