Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

ClareBear

Posted Sat Jul 21st, 2007 11:05pm Post subject: Would I Lie Tou You?
Vic Reeves is on. Win

ratoutofhell

Posted Sun Jul 22nd, 2007 9:39pm Post subject: Would I Lie Tou You?
Problem with Vic is... he can't resist the temptation to embellish! So you know straight away he's lying X-D

"If you are dirty, insignificant and unloved then rats are the ultimate role model" - Banksy

amyl_nitrate

Posted Mon Jul 23rd, 2007 1:25pm Post subject: Would I Lie Tou You?
I still haven't watched the last two episodes (and by turn the last two episodes of Jekyll). I keep getting distracted by other things like Harry Potter and then I get distracted from that by facebook.

Assuming direct control...

Shyamz

Posted Tue Jul 24th, 2007 7:25pm Post subject: Would I Lie Tou You?
I was SO exited to watch Mr Reeves on this show, but it has two of my least favorite people on it...David Mitchel AND Angus Deyton!!

I was so annoyed I couldn't watch it.

ClareBear

Posted Tue Jul 24th, 2007 7:31pm Post subject: Would I Lie Tou You?
I missed Angus.

Shyamz

Posted Tue Jul 24th, 2007 7:40pm Post subject: Would I Lie Tou You?
I'm sorry but man he must be one of the most over-rated presenters ever...at least as far as I can see.

He's just SO smug! And he can't act, that much is clear. Anyone seen him in Nighty Night? (I didn't like that much, but I did watch some of it so I could have the right to hate it, and he just plays himself...in EVERYTHING he does in fact). It's basicaly just him, like he's reading his lines of the H.I.G.N.F.Y autocue.

And the fact that I'll never see Stephen on it again just because TV's so-called "Mr Sex" (!?) isn't there makes me howl at the ******* moon!

...but that's just me.

trouser material

Posted Wed Jul 25th, 2007 8:48am Post subject: Would I Lie Tou You?
I'm sorry but man he must be one of the most over-rated presenters ever...at least as far as I can see.

He's just SO smug! And he can't act, that much is clear. Anyone seen him in Nighty Night? (I didn't like that much, but I did watch some of it so I could have the right to hate it, and he just plays himself...in EVERYTHING he does in fact). It's basicaly just him, like he's reading his lines of the H.I.G.N.F.Y autocue.

And the fact that I'll never see Stephen on it again just because TV's so-called "Mr Sex" (!?) isn't there makes me howl at the ******* moon!

...but that's just me.
Agreed. Vic Reeves is spamwheat.

Aoibheann

Posted Wed Jul 25th, 2007 9:37am Post subject: Would I Lie Tou You?
Spamwheat? whats that?

amyl_nitrate

Posted Wed Jul 25th, 2007 9:56am Post subject: Would I Lie Tou You?
Spamwheat? whats that?

What she said.

Assuming direct control...

trouser material

Posted Wed Jul 25th, 2007 2:51pm Post subject: Would I Lie Tou You?
Spamwheat? whats that?
The oats from the "spamshaft".

The man is ball batter.

Shyamz

Posted Wed Jul 25th, 2007 5:02pm Post subject: Would I Lie Tou You?
It's O.K, I know why he's saying that...and I'm leaving this topic before I turn it into something nasty.

Don't EVER get started like that on Vic Reeves with me, and you know damn well I was talking about that twat ANGUS.

*Exits site*

trouser material

Posted Wed Jul 25th, 2007 6:27pm Post subject: Would I Lie Tou You?
It's O.K, I know why he's saying that...and I'm leaving this topic before I turn it into something nasty.

Don't EVER get started like that on Vic Reeves with me, and you know damn well I was talking about that twat ANGUS.

*Exits site*
Celebrity death match:

"Vic Reeves - the washed up, wife beating drunk"
"Angus Deayton - the shamed, cocaine addicted prostitute-abuser"

Hmmm.......its a tough choice. X-D

absolutely curtains

Posted Wed Jul 25th, 2007 10:31pm Post subject: Would I Lie Tou You?
I'm feeling a lot of negativity in this thread. X-D

1. Angus Deayton is great! His script for this show is quite rubbish, but he still keeps his fantastic deadpan delivery. I can understand why people don't like him though.

2. I really can't understand how anyone can dislike David Mitchell. Elaborate, Shyamz.

I think he's wonderful! He's really funny on this show, he's quick witted and he is extremely talented at humourous banter with anybody. What's wrong with him?

Eh?

Oh, and Peep Show = teh awesome.

Monday's Child

Posted Thu Jul 26th, 2007 2:31am Post subject: Would I Lie Tou You?
I'm guessing Shyamz was referring to the fact that Stephen won't appear on Have I Got News For You anymore because of the sacking of Angus Deayton. Tis a great shame indeed.

I loves that David Mitchell I do

Shyamz

Posted Fri Jul 27th, 2007 3:50pm Post subject: Would I Lie Tou You?

Celebrity death match:

"Vic Reeves - the washed up, wife beating drunk"
"Angus Deayton - the shamed, cocaine addicted prostitute-abuser"

Hmmm.......its a tough choice. X-D[/quote]

I'm only returning to tell you that he has NEVER beaten his wife, and that you don't even have any evidence to back up such a damaging claim.