Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Soph

Posted Mon Nov 24th, 2008 11:45pm Post subject: Would you like Jeeves to wake you in the morning?
My Jeeves didn't wake me up this morning, I nearly missed my bus because of Jeeves' absence.
I suppose the batteries were dead, I was concerned all day though. I couldn't bare the thought of it being broken.

Oh no it's not broken is it?
It's working now. Should wake me up pleasantly tomorow. ^__^

Photobucket

amyl_nitrate

Posted Tue Nov 25th, 2008 2:32pm Post subject: Would you like Jeeves to wake you in the morning?
My Jeeves didn't wake me up this morning, I nearly missed my bus because of Jeeves' absence.
I suppose the batteries were dead, I was concerned all day though. I couldn't bare the thought of it being broken.

Oh no it's not broken is it?
It's working now. Should wake me up pleasantly tomorow. ^__^

Oh that's good. Glad it's not broken. Now you can fall asleep to the lull of Jeeves' voice.....:P

Assuming direct control...

fryfan20

Posted Tue Nov 25th, 2008 4:13pm Post subject: Would you like Jeeves to wake you in the morning?
Would you like Jeeves to wake you in the morning?
yes please X-D X-D

I am what I am

gadgetgirl

Posted Tue Nov 25th, 2008 5:05pm Post subject: Would you like Jeeves to wake you in the morning?
Apparently these are still sold out *cries*

That would be me.

Occy

Posted Tue Nov 25th, 2008 7:23pm Post subject: Would you like Jeeves to wake you in the morning?
I want Jeeves to climb into bed and cuddle me cause Im cold and tired

Jeeves_and_Wooster_fan

Posted Sun Nov 30th, 2008 3:00am Post subject: Would you like Jeeves to wake you in the morning?
I'm definitely, DEFINITELY getting one of these.
But I won't put it on the Christmas list - I've all ready had to pad it out with things that AREN'T to do with Stephen Fry to avoid questions such as "Why are they ALL to do with Stephen Fry?!", and I think a Stephen Fry clock might push people over the edge.
I will certainly buy one, though.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sun Nov 30th, 2008 1:16pm Post subject: Would you like Jeeves to wake you in the morning?
But I won't put it on the Christmas list - I've all ready had to pad it out with things that AREN'T to do with Stephen Fry to avoid questions such as "Why are they ALL to do with Stephen Fry?!", and I think a Stephen Fry clock might push people over the edge.

You sound as bad as me with the Christmas list.

Assuming direct control...

Jeeves_and_Wooster_fan

Posted Sun Nov 30th, 2008 5:34pm Post subject: Would you like Jeeves to wake you in the morning?

You sound as bad as me with the Christmas list.

Haha, yeah, it's predominantly Stephen Fry stuff - 1 unrelated thing for every two Stephen Fry things, probably.

M-y-s-t-e-r-y

Posted Sun Nov 30th, 2008 6:33pm Post subject: Would you like Jeeves to wake you in the morning?
My list is the same

Oh dear. Is that sad?

Ahh well. At least im happy.

Jeeves_and_Wooster_fan

Posted Sun Nov 30th, 2008 6:51pm Post subject: Would you like Jeeves to wake you in the morning?
My list is the same

Oh dear. Is that sad?

Ahh well. At least im happy.

Well, exactly.

sammywhatammy

Posted Mon Dec 1st, 2008 6:34pm Post subject: Would you like Jeeves to wake you in the morning?
I've been dreaming of owning this clock for ages XD I'll probably end up asking for it for Christmas.