Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

jamesm84

Posted Wed Feb 4th, 2009 1:13pm Post subject: Would you want to live next to Mr Fry?
Calling all Stephen Fry fans!! There's a new survey here http://homesandbargains.co.uk/onthehouse.php asking which celebrity you'd most like to live next to. I've been informed that a certain Mr Fry is doing rather well. Thought that you might want to know in case you want to get your votes in.

RobertBruce

Posted Wed Feb 4th, 2009 2:36pm Post subject: Would you want to live next to Mr Fry?
Good grief yes. As long as he exchanges recipes and comes over for quizzes with the family at teatimes....!!

PamJH

Posted Wed Feb 4th, 2009 3:41pm Post subject: Would you want to live next to Mr Fry?
Good grief yes. As long as he exchanges recipes and comes over for quizzes with the family at teatimes....!!

I concur. I'm already packing.

Soph

Posted Wed Feb 4th, 2009 3:51pm Post subject: Would you want to live next to Mr Fry?
I'd want to live with Mr Fry.

(Perhaps Stephen, you have a spare room or cupboard under the stairs that needs making use of ?)

Photobucket

michael

Posted Wed Feb 4th, 2009 4:15pm Post subject: Would you want to live next to Mr Fry?
no. i would wreck his property value.

"HELLO I'M TACTILE !" is an anagram of my name

RobertBruce

Posted Wed Feb 4th, 2009 4:15pm Post subject: Would you want to live next to Mr Fry?

Now, now Soph, you know the rules. No co-habiting and Upstairs Downstairs ended long ago and the gentleman would prefer to cling onto his privacy than sully it with conjecture or encourage frivolous gossip by us neighbours!

TheElephant

Posted Wed Feb 4th, 2009 4:29pm Post subject: Would you want to live next to Mr Fry?
I think living next door to a serial killer would be pretty good.

They always seem to be the nicest of people to their neighbours who are invariably shocked when they find out.

A bit like Garp's pre-disastering theory.

As for Mr. Fry, I suspect being his neighbour would be fine. I probably wouldn't be any the wiser though. Tend to keep to my own business as a rule.

RobertBruce

Posted Wed Feb 4th, 2009 4:58pm Post subject: Would you want to live next to Mr Fry?
As for Mr. Fry, I suspect being his neighbour would be fine. I probably wouldn't be any the wiser though. Tend to keep to my own business as a rule.

Indeed, as all good neighbours should.

Except me. I am precociously nosy, inquisitive, snoopy, curious, frightfully tautological as well as wanting to know what is happening next door.....

Grymm

Posted Wed Feb 4th, 2009 6:37pm Post subject: Would you want to live next to Mr Fry?
I think he'd be a lovely neighbour it's just living in Norfolk that'd worry me............ no not because of that, it's just a bit flat for my liking.

Futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis.

gjhsu

Posted Wed Feb 4th, 2009 6:41pm Post subject: Would you want to live next to Mr Fry?
Absolutely, but as is often in life, you don't usually get to choose your neighbors.

andrealein

Posted Wed Feb 4th, 2009 6:43pm Post subject: Would you want to live next to Mr Fry?
Oh, I'd love him to be my neighbour. I might become some kind of freaky stalkerish person though. Standing behind my window or hedge all day, coincidentally leaving my house when he does...

Katrina

Posted Wed Feb 4th, 2009 10:32pm Post subject: Would you want to live next to Mr Fry?
Would I like to live next to Stephen? Let's see... DUH! I'd be the kid knocking on his door every other day asking if he needed his leaves raked or his driveway shoveled.

Open to suggestions as to what my sig should consist of...

Hope

Member *

Posted Wed Feb 4th, 2009 10:54pm Post subject: Would you want to live next to Mr Fry?

(Perhaps Stephen, you have a spare room or cupboard under the stairs that needs making use of ?)

Same. Oh it would be amazing.

...If he ever needed any decoration doing I would certainly offer.

Chris Mac

Posted Wed Feb 4th, 2009 10:55pm Post subject: Would you want to live next to Mr Fry?
I'd bore the pants off him with continual Blackadder quotes and he'd move.

:'(

fanoffry

Posted Wed Feb 4th, 2009 11:37pm Post subject: Would you want to live next to Mr Fry?
Is this a trick question??

Or an airing cupboard in the bathroom?