Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

WWF Turtle

Posted Thu Nov 12th, 2009 7:23pm Post subject: WWF UK give a Turtle access to Facebook!

Hi,

I'm WWF Turtle and I just wanted to let you know about my new Facebook Fanpage and invite you to become my friend!

I'm pretty new to Facebook and a little bit nervous but I wanted to setup the page because it's important that people realise what is happening to me and my fellow turtles.

With over 250,000 turtles drowning each year due to fishing lines and net devastating our ocean habitat its so important to raise awareness of the good work that WWF is doing with their adopt a turtle scheme.

You can join my fanpage here http://www.facebook.com/WWFturtle - it will be great to see you!

Yours, WWF Turtle xx

amyl_nitrate

Posted Fri Aug 12th, 2011 4:30pm Post subject: WWF UK give a Turtle access to Facebook!

*liked* Such cute pictures of WWF Turtle. Strangely I can't comment on the pics though. A lovely idea to help raise awareness for the plight of turtles. I hope it succeeds and more people adopt turtles.

Assuming direct control...

Inksplattered

Posted Thu Sep 15th, 2011 9:54pm Post subject: WWF UK give a Turtle access to Facebook!

Turtles are awesome, and turtles with Facebook accounts are awesomer, but, sadly, I do not have Facebook.

I hope you do well, though. This is beyond stupendous.

"Cashew nuts. Macedamia nuts. Peanuts. If peas have nuts, why don't carrots?" My History teacher.