Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Roundcat

Posted Thu Jun 17th, 2010 7:17am Post subject: You are a dormant on my iPhone and iPad Mr Fry.

I love to grumble, and so I shall.

As much as I have enjoyed your efforts to maintain some regular updates to your podgrams (as I wish you wouldn't call them) and your new shiny iPad app they are scarce and few between.

Instead of new content you have been cut and pasting recordings from speeches you have made (The Itunes festival)' cut and pasting speeches you have delivered (the arts meal,festival,luvvie thing) yesterday apart from this there has been nadda, nowt, nothing.

Could it be that you are just to busy to entertain the drooling Mac using twitterits and therefore unable to supply a regular feed of material which all good websites need in order to be 1) uptodate or 2) worthy of a return trip?

I know it's all free, and I also suspect you have done it at all not because you wish to promote yourself, but out of a nerdy love for the tools you have in your bag which you can tap away on midflght, but if you are to do it, I wonder if you could do it more. Your website often grows stagnant with new material just being adverts to encourage ratings or sell things. the iPad app is a bit of a joke. It only has about 4 stories on it and 3 of them are pre election.

I invested an interest and you are not meeting that invest

Roundcat

Posted Thu Jun 17th, 2010 7:20am Post subject: You are a dormant on my iPhone and iPad Mr Fry.

This post sort of just dies at the end...I wrote it on an iPad and it published it before I was finished. sadly when I went back in to finish it, I couldnt scroll to the end in the edit window as Mr Jobs did not see any point in incorporating arrow keys in the iPad...

I think you got my gist tho...