Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

1so-Static

Posted Sat Sep 1st, 2012 11:33pm Post subject: Your fry-line - what would you say

What would you want to say to his Fryship, what would you want to talk about if you managed to be lucky enough to have a cup of tea with him ?

My utterance at first might be just "um"

... any more than that and I'd give the game away that I'm as well educated as a chair leg and I have the intellectual capacity of a tap washer

"Security isn't a dirty word, Blackadder..... CREVICE is a dirty word"
My musical project -- http://www.1so-static.co.uk/

Prancing Jeeves

Posted Sun Sep 2nd, 2012 7:23am Post subject: Your fry-line - what would you say

I'd ask him which one has the funnier voice- the Daleks or the Cybermen. Some day I will ask him.

@PrancingJeeves on Twitter.

Nitro

Posted Wed Oct 3rd, 2012 9:36pm Post subject: Your fry-line - what would you say

I always find this kind of question very challenging because the truth is I seriously doubt I'd be inclined to ask him anything any differently than I might ask of anyone else. There are more questions I would not ask a total stranger than that I would and of course the environment and someone's mood surely would be on my mind. Is he generally in a good or bad mood with tea? Is it raining on us? Does he have the flu? Has he just answered ten thousand questions already? Is he pressed for time? Does his demeanor seem closed off or open? etc etc etc. Not knowing all that I supposed it would just be,"How are you doing?".

Really? Wow.