Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Morffin

Posted Thu Aug 11th, 2011 4:30pm Post subject: Your Perfect QI Panel

I've been pondering this for some time now and I think I've reached a fair conclusion.
David Mitchell, Ross Noble, Sean Lock & (obviously) Alan.
However that excludes Phil Jupitus and Joe Band who are also hilarious.

So, I guess the question to ask now is: What is your dream QI panel? Perhaps including people who have never been on the show? Anne Widdecombe for one...

Passenger Pigeon

Posted Mon Aug 29th, 2011 8:31am Post subject: Your Perfect QI Panel

Good question, first up i would have Alan Davies as a the guest host. For the panel i would obviously like Stephen Fry but also Gyles Brandreth, John Sessions and Jeremy Paxman... Im thinking it would be one long episode.

Strange choice i know, but i think it would be entertaining none the less

Inksplattered

Posted Thu Sep 15th, 2011 10:12pm Post subject: Your Perfect QI Panel

I'm going to be boring and have all regulars ( ), but my ideal panel would have six people rather than four, and consist of: Alan Davies, Sean Lock, Bill Bailey, Jimmy Carr, Joe Brand, and Phill Jupitus.

"Cashew nuts. Macedamia nuts. Peanuts. If peas have nuts, why don't carrots?" My History teacher.

Avath

Posted Sat Oct 1st, 2011 8:59pm Post subject: Your Perfect QI Panel

Ohhhh. This is so hard because most of them I adore to pieces. But I get really excited when I see that Dave Mitchell will be on because his rants make me laugh so hard. Gosh it's so hard. Bill, Clive, Sean, Phill, Joe and Sandy are great favourites too. I may have to put Sandy on that list and the third I cannot pick. Don't make me do it!

=P

lollylegs

Posted Fri Oct 7th, 2011 11:08am Post subject: Your Perfect QI Panel

Mine is so close to the first one. David Mitchell, Sean Lock, Alan Davies and Jo Brand. If one of them pulled a sickie though, I'd stick Bill Bailey in there

In the words of Mr Jones - Don't Panick!!!

plach

Posted Sat Oct 8th, 2011 3:32pm Post subject: Your Perfect QI Panel

Alan Davies on every panel. But I can't limit it to just three others. So I must ask for two equally perfect panels with some combination of Bill Bailey, David Mitchell, Phil Jupitus, Dara O'Briain, Sarah Millican and Rob Brydon. I also enjoy Jimmy Carr, Rich Hall, Jo Brand, Sandy Toksvig and Sean Lock but they are slightly less than perfect. There are other enjoyable guests--but it seems all the best bits over the years have involved a panel of my original six (plus Alan).
I agree that it would be fun to have Alan host and Stephen on the panel, but from what I understand after the one experience both said they were not interested in repeating that adventure.

(I know Sarah Millican was just on for the first time last night. But she was so good and her humor fits in so well, I just had to add her as a perfect panelist).

DrDisarper

Posted Sun Jan 29th, 2012 6:22am Post subject: Your Perfect QI Panel

I think I'd have to go with Jo Brand, Phil Jupitius, Emma Thompson, and of course dear Alan. I love Phil and Jo, and I thought Emma was absolutely darling when she was on.

campbell71

Posted Tue Jan 31st, 2012 5:41am Post subject: Your Perfect QI Panel

Jimmy Carr, Eddie Izzard, Tim Minchin and Alan Davies.

Popeye

Posted Sat Mar 3rd, 2012 12:33pm Post subject: Your Perfect QI Panel

Obviously Alan had to be there and for the other three I'd like to see an Alfresco special (possibly to celebrate Stephens' birthday) so could include any combination of Hugh Laurie, Emma Thompson, Robbie Coltrane, Ben Elton and Siobhan Redmond.

Everyday should be Fryday!
Soupy Twist!

Bip

Posted Fri Mar 16th, 2012 7:12pm Post subject: Your Perfect QI Panel

They have such great panels. I like Rich Hall. Esp when everyone is talking about stuff he has noooo idea about, his blank expressions are priceless. One of my fave panels would have to be Alan, Bill Bailey, Jo Brand, Pam Ayres, Jeremy Clarkson and Brian Blessed.

Bip

No idea behind the name. Just short and sweet. Not like me at all actually. ;-)

karlizwills

Posted Sat Mar 17th, 2012 4:14pm Post subject: Your Perfect QI Panel

I think that when QI goes all 'sciency' it can't be bettered. Some of your more academic guests like Brian Cox and Ben Miller are always good value for money, as is Sandi Tosvig - I bet Miriam Margoyles would be a riot also!

Bip

Posted Sun Mar 18th, 2012 3:38pm Post subject: Your Perfect QI Panel

I like Sandi Toksvig. I reckon there could be the worlds best pub quiz team in there somewhere...

Bip

No idea behind the name. Just short and sweet. Not like me at all actually. ;-)

Maroun

Posted Tue Apr 3rd, 2012 8:10pm Post subject: Your Perfect QI Panel

Alan is a staple. Rich Hall is a must, John Cleese could be interesting and Shappi Khorsandi has a lovely wit. What do you think?

steve-o-bevo

Posted Fri Apr 13th, 2012 7:32am Post subject: Your Perfect QI Panel

Alan, sarah millican, david mitchell, brian cox

Sugarandlemons

Posted Tue Apr 24th, 2012 2:09pm Post subject: Your Perfect QI Panel

Alan Davies, Prof Brian Cox, Russell Howard, Dara O'Briain :)Comedy and cleverness! Perfect!!

Horses, horses, horses...