Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Ambrosia

Posted Sun May 20th, 2012 8:25pm Post subject: Your Perfect QI Panel

Alan Davies, David Mitchell, Bill Bailey and Sandi Toksvig.

Also Sean Lock, Phill Jupitus, Dara O'Briain. Loved the episode with Rob Bryden and Ben Miller when they kissed.

And Sarah Millican - I could listen to her accent all day and she's hilarious!

Lady Estelle

Posted Mon May 21st, 2012 6:00am Post subject: Your Perfect QI Panel

Ooh, that is a hard question. I always imagine having an entire Shakespeare episode just to annoy Alan. So, say, Patrick Stewart, David Tennant and Ian Mckellan? Although, it would be purely interesting, not entirely sure how funny. Then,I would like to see more Australians on there. Wil Anderson for one. He'd fit in brilliantly.

sapphire87

Posted Thu May 24th, 2012 6:45pm Post subject: Your Perfect QI Panel

Hmmm Emma Thompson would be fab, Alan obviously, Sarah Millican who's also really funny and Paul O'Grady just because I like him a lot.

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. - Eleanor Roosevelt

I_Should_Be_On_QI

Posted Sun May 27th, 2012 12:36am Post subject: Your Perfect QI Panel

David Mitchell, Jeremy Clarkson and Frankie Boyle - This would just be perfect for me. The hilarious sarcasm of Mitchell, the tone of voice and opinions of Clarkson and the outspoken, side-splitting comments of Boyle. Superb.

Jo Brand, Sean Lock and Phill Jupitus - These three have appeared the most often. With good reason. They're brilliant.

James May, Greg Davies and Noel Fielding - This would be...well, quite interesting. I'm actually shocked that none of these three have been on it before.

jimmyrobb

Posted Wed Aug 8th, 2012 4:36pm Post subject: Your Perfect QI Panel

I like when Jimmy Carr and Rob Brydon are on because when the show ends Stephen thanks "Jimmy, Rob" ...

Yours truly, Jimmy Robb

philo-sophie-cal

Posted Sun Aug 26th, 2012 12:02pm Post subject: Your Perfect QI Panel

Obviously I love Stephen Fry

Would have to have Alan of course...I think the best panel would have to have Bill Bailey, David Mitchell and Jo Brand.

However I also love Sean Lock and Rob Brydon...and the episode with David Tennant was absolute gold!

John

Posted Wed Oct 3rd, 2012 5:22am Post subject: Your Perfect QI Panel

This is a great question. Has there ever been an all-female panel of guests? I'm guessing not, because Alan has been on every episode except one (thank you, Wikipedia). So, on the off chance that the fantastic Mr. Davies was absent, I'd love to see: Emma Thompson, Jennifer Saunders, J.K. Rowling and Judi Dench.

Please, sir, I'd like some more.

jananals

Posted Fri Oct 19th, 2012 6:32am Post subject: Your Perfect QI Panel

For funnies: Alan Davies, Dara O' Brian, David Mitchell and Rob Brydon. Individually, maybe not but the hilarious 'bee' debate of the 'G' series was just soooooooooooooo good.
For geniuses (Alan Davies should host this one to make sure things don't get too serious ): Brain Cox, Elizabeth Loftus, Stephen Hawking and Stephen Fry (obviously).

The lady who doth protest too much

Liesl

Posted Sun Oct 21st, 2012 11:28am Post subject: Your Perfect QI Panel

Please, please let them have Ben Miller again! And let him talk this time!

(Hi everyone! I'm new.)

danamcausey

Posted Tue Oct 23rd, 2012 4:56pm Post subject: Your Perfect QI Panel

Mel Brooks, Dick Cavett, Eddie Izzard, Craig Ferguson, Russell Brand, Billy Crystal. And Hi...I'm new too

edjuh

Posted Thu Oct 25th, 2012 5:02pm Post subject: Your Perfect QI Panel

I would like to have as a special guest.... Sir Patrick Moore.

phil1954

Posted Wed Oct 31st, 2012 2:55pm Post subject: Your Perfect QI Panel

I'd like to see Vic Reeves, Sandy Toxic, Dara O' Brien. Maybe drop Alan fron 1 show, have SF on the panel and Paxo as chair.

TheB1ackAdderr

Posted Mon Nov 26th, 2012 10:43am Post subject: Your Perfect QI Panel

I'd like it to be Neil deGrasse Tyson, Stephen Colbert, Benedict Cumberbatch, and of course Alan Davies.

WhyGenTom

Posted Mon Nov 26th, 2012 11:52pm Post subject: Your Perfect QI Panel

From the regulars... David Mitchell, Dara O'Briain, Sean Lock, Bill Bailey...

Clive Anderson and Greg Proops have been really likeable too, although put them together on any show and they'd bring laughs!

I'd pay good money to see Dylan Moran and Tony Slattery back on TV though

To pick just 3 to go with Alan? I don't think I could.

EDIT: VIC AND BOB! I forgot how much I love Vic and Bob for a minute.

Zedwin

Posted Mon Dec 17th, 2012 9:44am Post subject: Your Perfect QI Panel

I think I have seen every episode of QI at lease once and I can’t recall seeing Alan Davis, Jo Brand, Phill Jupitus, and Sean Lock. I think that would be an excellent mix. If the panel was increased by two I would add Sandi Toksvig, and Bill Bailey.