Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Jarus

Posted Tue Mar 3rd, 2009 10:09pm Post subject: Heroes
Has anyone been watching the new series? I wasn't going to as the last series was all over the place and painful to watch in some places. They seem to have fixed a lot of what I hated from last series; Peter is no longer a demigod, Hiro is similarly without a power and Sylar is back to being evil with just a tiny remnant of a conscience.

From what I gathered the lead writer was busy with Pushing up Daisies, but he is back in the drivers seat and so far I've seen a vast improvement. Am I deluding myself or has the quality improved?

Nitro

Posted Wed Mar 4th, 2009 4:13am Post subject: Heroes
Hey Jarus...I watch that show occasionally and I share your opinion even though I have not been what you could called a dedicated fan and have no idea who the writers are. At some point when I caught it again, it struck me as having become super complex which I didn't really like. The last time I watched it was last week, I think, but I can't even begin to tell you what happened other than, as you mentioned, the bad guy was bad again. X-D I think he was looking for his dad or something...

Really? Wow.

mrjb3

Posted Fri May 1st, 2009 12:40pm Post subject: Heroes
I watch Heroes.

Oh my what an end to the Volume...!

Did you see it yet?!?!