Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Fryed-And-Tested

Posted Sun Jan 13th, 2008 11:29pm Post subject: Series 2, Episode 1
I haven't found any reviews or comments on it yet. Maybe I haven't been looking hard enough, so can a lovely mod move this if it's in the wrong place?

Anyway...

I didn't realise until tonight how much I'd missed our darling Peter. Aww... he's so sweet. Had me laughing out loud and everything as well. Lyle was funny, too.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sun Jan 13th, 2008 11:39pm Post subject: Series 2, Episode 1
Just downloading the ep now!

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Mon Jan 14th, 2008 12:38am Post subject: Series 2, Episode 1
AW!!! PETER + ITTY BITTY BABY = ADORABLE!!!

EstherLayton

Posted Mon Jan 14th, 2008 1:36am Post subject: Series 2, Episode 1
Was it just me, or did anyone else think that Tony Slattery looked a bit ill? (I just mean in terms of his size and body weight etc - and I thought his skin colour was a little pale).

He's definitely put on more weight since the last series. I've heard he still drinks and smokes a lot (although that may, of course, be just a rumour and I certainly don't want to say anything that isn't true).

I hope he is looking after himself. He has done so well and come so far already.

Please take care of yourself Tony; lots of people really do care about you.

Est xxx

flookwit

Posted Mon Jan 14th, 2008 9:36am Post subject: Series 2, Episode 1
deleted

Fryed-And-Tested

Posted Mon Jan 14th, 2008 12:33pm Post subject: Series 2, Episode 1
Don't feel embarrassed. I always want to hug Stephen.

And I didn't notice Tony looking ill, but then, being short-sighted, I don't tend to notice things like that first time round. But, anyway, do look after yourself please, Mr Slattery.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Mon Jan 14th, 2008 2:34pm Post subject: Series 2, Episode 1
[withdrawn]

emilY

Posted Mon Jan 14th, 2008 4:54pm Post subject: Series 2, Episode 1
Kingdom - the televisual equivalent of a hug!

Make-ses you feel all warm inside

masquerade

Posted Mon Jan 14th, 2008 5:56pm Post subject: Series 2, Episode 1
-sulks- There's no way I can get it online is there? Legally, obviously (speaking as someone who wants to become a lawyer and all).

Mandibles

Posted Mon Jan 14th, 2008 6:45pm Post subject: Series 2, Episode 1
Stephen + spoon + yoghurt + train noises + baby Daniel = LOVE!!!

Tony is so great as Mr Snell and I felt rather bad for him when Peter was ranting at him about not being employed. N'awww...

I want to hug Stephen too...especially when he was trying to set that pram up. I was giggling like mad. It did look rather complicated mind you...

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Mon Jan 14th, 2008 9:24pm Post subject: Series 2, Episode 1
[withdrawn]

masquerade

Posted Mon Jan 14th, 2008 10:16pm Post subject: Series 2, Episode 1
I've just looked at torrents and they look terribly complicated to me, speaking as a someone who prides themselves on being very computer-literate.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Tue Jan 15th, 2008 10:42am Post subject: Series 2, Episode 1
I felt myself melting when I saw Stephen being so utterly gorgeous with baby. I am going to embarrass myself now and say how much I'd love to hug him. :-//

Don't be embarrassed. I was all melty too and he does look very huggable. ^_^

He just seems so adorable. Like scrummy marshmallows dipped into a chocolate fondue. With bubbly champagne on the side.

mmmm marshmallow Stephen. *nibbles*

Stephen + spoon + yoghurt + train noises + baby Daniel = LOVE!!!

That was very cute. He was being so adorable all episode.

I want to hug Stephen too...especially when he was trying to set that pram up. I was giggling like mad. It did look rather complicated mind you...

They're so bulky and complicated these days. It's like they're designed for moon expeditions or something!

Aww cute driving around with baby Daniel. *beep*beep*

I've just looked at torrents and they look terribly complicated to me, speaking as a someone who prides themselves on being very computer-literate.

Don't worry they're not. What are you using? I'm using Bit Torrent at the moment and get the torrents from Mininova. Just search for the show you want, find the torrent in the list with the most seeds. Click to download and in your Bit Torrrent it should open a window with a list of episodes that are in the torrent (if there's loads like a series worth) and you just tick and untick the ones you want and click OK. You can then set the episodes into priory order for what you want downloaded more quickly than the others.

Spoiler bit
That ending! I wasn't expecting him back so soon. I would've thought we'd got some more episodes of "oh where is the bastard?" to go through first.

Assuming direct control...

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Tue Jan 15th, 2008 4:46pm Post subject: Series 2, Episode 1
[withdrawn]

amyl_nitrate

Posted Tue Jan 15th, 2008 5:50pm Post subject: Series 2, Episode 1
Oh, well I've only used it to download those episodes of The Riches that I missed anyway. I don't like using it as it slows down my computer way too much and I can't do anything else. If I ever plan on downloading anything again I'll try that Azureus, thanks for mentioning it.

Assuming direct control...