Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Mon Jan 21st, 2008 3:19am Post subject: Series 2, Episode 2
Dear God, I LOVE the Kingdom family dynamics.

Cherubino

Posted Mon Jan 21st, 2008 1:53pm Post subject: Series 2, Episode 2
Simon is a bastard; I was quite glad to see the police turn up at the end. The best thing was Peter treating his kin like kids, so funny, my mum still talks to me and my sisters like that, the eldest is 32.
Once again another brilliant episode, what more could you ask for: nudists; sexy nudists; wrinkly nudists; naked people; nudity; vestiphobiacs! We could have seen a little more of Mr Snell, I can't believe he's not a nudist. I just hope Simon gets more than a slap on the wrists and that Lyle realises Honor really likes him and doesn't do something silly like chasing that stunning blonde lady.
Anyway, back to reality, sadly. Bye bye Mr Kingdom...Bye bye Beatrice...Bye bye Lyle...Bye bye Honor...Bye bye Baby Daniel...Bye bye Gloria...Bye bye...... Kingdom Cast: SHUT UP CHERUBINO! and get the f*!#& off our plants, the gardener might catch you, then what will the Count do, eh? Sorry....

Midsomerlover

Posted Mon Jan 21st, 2008 7:40pm Post subject: Series 2, Episode 2
The series is definately getting better and better by the minute. I enjoyed this episode very much. Looking forward on next week...

@midsomerlover on Twitter.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Mon Jan 21st, 2008 8:51pm Post subject: Series 2, Episode 2
Awww no Beatrice has gone! :'( And the doggy too. It was so sad when she left for the train.

Oh and I agree Cherubino. More Snell!!

Assuming direct control...

EstherLayton

Posted Wed Jan 23rd, 2008 12:27am Post subject: Series 2, Episode 2
I heard that Beatrice was going to be returning later in the series - because actress Hermione Norris took time out from filming - during which she gave birth to her baby girl! I did hear that she would come back.

And yes, WHY isn't there more of darling Sidney? He was a good,central character in the first series with his constant crusading and the beautiful relationship with Gloria. Now he is being underused and we've not seen much of him.

I am rooting for an end-of-series wedding or something; or at least a sign that the writers have carried the relationship on properly! Please, don't let it founder!

amyl_nitrate

Posted Wed Jan 23rd, 2008 8:43am Post subject: Series 2, Episode 2
I heard that Beatrice was going to be returning later in the series - because actress Hermione Norris took time out from filming - during which she gave birth to her baby girl! I did hear that she would come back.

And yes, WHY isn't there more of darling Sidney? He was a good,central character in the first series with his constant crusading and the beautiful relationship with Gloria. Now he is being underused and we've not seen much of him.

I am rooting for an end-of-series wedding or something; or at least a sign that the writers have carried the relationship on properly! Please, don't let it founder!

I saw a Kingdom series 2 promo picture of all the cast with Stephen holding baby Daniel and another baby with dark hair, looks like a girl. Could it be Beatrice's baby when she comes back at the end of the series?

Assuming direct control...

alley

Posted Wed Jan 23rd, 2008 7:05pm Post subject: Series 2, Episode 2
is it only me or did sidney look quite ill?
the dark rims under his eyes, pale face....

but the ep was nice.... and i hate simon, he's stupid

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Wed Jan 23rd, 2008 7:07pm Post subject: Series 2, Episode 2
Why, OH WHY couldn't Peter have represented the nudists???? That scene in the pub would've been LEGENDARILY AWESOME

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Wed Jan 23rd, 2008 7:11pm Post subject: Series 2, Episode 2
is it only me or did sidney look quite ill?
the dark rims under his eyes, pale face....

but the ep was nice.... and i hate simon, he's stupid

Snell looked quite fine to me, better than he did last season even. Much more in the pink.

ninjaduck

Posted Wed Jan 23rd, 2008 8:29pm Post subject: Series 2, Episode 2
nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
i missed it :'( :'(
i guess i'll just have to buy the next dvd....
was it fantastic?

wtf...NUDISTS???
will someone please fill me in on this plot development!
xx

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Wed Jan 23rd, 2008 8:48pm Post subject: Series 2, Episode 2
Nudists wanted to be nude.

But some locals objected.

And for reason.

Lyle won favor with the nudists.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

JSKanga84

Posted Fri Feb 8th, 2008 8:19am Post subject: Series 2, Episode 2
Ah, how I love the strategically placed object. Don't you?

shatzi

Posted Sun Feb 10th, 2008 2:13am Post subject: Series 2, Episode 2
Just saw Episode 2 tonight online. Was it filmed at a London pub, "The Hung Drawn and Quartered?"