Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Mandibles

Posted Sun Feb 3rd, 2008 10:10pm Post subject: Series 2, Episode 4
OMG STEPHEN WITH CAT-O-NINETAILS!!

-THUD-

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Mon Feb 4th, 2008 2:14am Post subject: Series 2, Episode 4
What on earth is he wearing in that first cricket scene?! He looks like he's got on about three unneeded yellow sweaters and about nine hats!

ClareBear

Posted Mon Feb 4th, 2008 7:19am Post subject: Series 2, Episode 4
Loved Lyle putting Simon in his place.

Mandibles

Posted Mon Feb 4th, 2008 11:02am Post subject: Series 2, Episode 4
Did anyone else find it REALLY funny when Stephen made the angry visit to that guy's house acting rather like a gang leader?

"I know you are in there, you are in big trouble man! You got 24 hours to come up with the money or I'm going to come after you with my briefcase!"

*roflmao*

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

moochy

Posted Mon Feb 4th, 2008 1:09pm Post subject: Series 2, Episode 4
Did anyone else find it REALLY funny when Stephen made the angry visit to that guy's house acting rather like a gang leader?

"I know you are in there, you are in big trouble man! You got 24 hours to come up with the money or I'm going to come after you with my briefcase!"

*roflmao*

I loved that line. Evil Stephen!

He does look very good in cricket whites as well!

jemmo

Posted Mon Feb 4th, 2008 4:11pm Post subject: Series 2, Episode 4
What on earth is he wearing in that first cricket scene?! He looks like he's got on about three unneeded yellow sweaters and about nine hats!

Makes for a good picture though, doesn't it ?

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Mon Feb 4th, 2008 4:35pm Post subject: Series 2, Episode 4
I just love that look on Stephen´s face :-//

jemmo, thanks for sharing this piccie with those who cannot watch Kingdom

jemmo

Posted Mon Feb 4th, 2008 5:11pm Post subject: Series 2, Episode 4
Gerti said:

jemmo, thanks for sharing this piccie with those who cannot watch Kingdom

But not for long...*grins*...

amyl_nitrate

Posted Mon Feb 4th, 2008 6:59pm Post subject: Series 2, Episode 4
Awww Peter in crazy multiple hats. ^_^

"PETER have you been playing Warrior God Slayers again?"

Simon.....in....Peter's.....car.

What is it about Stephen that we love so much?

Assuming direct control...

ninjaduck

Posted Mon Feb 4th, 2008 8:31pm Post subject: Series 2, Episode 4
i swear, i will find simon and kill him if he does anything to peter's car
i don't care if he's fictional, I WILL DO IT

i am nice really....

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Feb 5th, 2008 6:56pm Post subject: Series 2, Episode 4
It seems they took the first part of this episode from Stephen's appearance on Jonathan Ross in 2005. They discussed "chillax" then and the frustration in assembling a Nordic cross training excercise machine. *waits for the episode where Emma pops by and flashes her boobs at Peter*

BTW what were those things Peter kept in his umpire's jacket pocket? What are they used for in cricket? Can someone explain in ten words or less how to play cricket?

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

amyl_nitrate

Posted Tue Feb 5th, 2008 7:01pm Post subject: Series 2, Episode 4
I remember that! First time I ever heard the word chillax was when Stephen uttered it on FNWJR. Did he make it up?! I've never heard anyone in real life use that word.

I want to know how cricket is played too? I'm totally clueless what's going on with it.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Feb 5th, 2008 7:28pm Post subject: Series 2, Episode 4
Stephen said he heard chillax from his nephew George. Apparently, George also uses "book" to mean "cool". "That is so book, uncle Stephen."

These kids today.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

amyl_nitrate

Posted Tue Feb 5th, 2008 7:48pm Post subject: Series 2, Episode 4
I forgot all about that one. Book. Never heard anyone use that one either. Kids and their kooky words. The thing to say where I live seems to be "that's bear good like a good bear" and something about "dollardollar".

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Tue Feb 5th, 2008 7:50pm Post subject: Series 2, Episode 4
It seems they took the first part of this episode from Stephen's appearance on Jonathan Ross in 2005. They discussed "chillax" then and the frustration in assembling a Nordic cross training excercise machine. *waits for the episode where Emma pops by and flashes her boobs at Peter*

BTW what were those things Peter kept in his umpire's jacket pocket? What are they used for in cricket? Can someone explain in ten words or less how to play cricket?

doodicles,
there's actually a cricket league in kansas! i found rules or something from them on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9STtcwo0xE the film isn't made by them of course.

news on cricket in topeka
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t-0gxXSDbY

cricket in wichita!
http://www.wwxicc.org/

okay i's gonna stop now.