Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

RighthoJeeves

Posted Thu Nov 8th, 2007 1:05am Post subject: Welcome to dork talk...
I thought it was a great article. I am always into gadgets too although I cant really afford alot of them, My husband and I did get the latest Epson printer and we thought that was pretty cool. I like to watch a show called I want that! all about the lastest gadgets for the home and other things, I am so glad Steven Fry doesnt spend much time on Warcraft or Second life, ( fine for those who do) I dont either. The Sims2 collection and its add ons are rather addictive though, my brother had the orginal, found himself playing it for 11 hours! Decided it was best to take it off his computer. I tried Second life briefly, it was rather wierd and I didnt really get it so I didnt bother with it much. My personal fav are decent mystery games like the Agatha Christie ones which have come out. I like Apples though I dont own one at the moment, I know they are very good for graphics. My mom who is an artist would probably buy one for her next computer. Just as a note my husband has his own business called Low Cost Computer Help, he has s team of engineers in London so if your computer goes down, give them a try. I look forward to the next article.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sun Dec 2nd, 2007 1:40am Post subject: Welcome to dork talk...
the lates one... about the WWW (which i like to pronounce, "whu whu whu??")
ends with "letitbeso.uk". i thought it said something about "le tit" and then "beso" which is to kiss. then, a few seconds later... OH!!! it says "let it be so." whoops. mah bad.

whatonearth

Posted Wed Dec 5th, 2007 12:40am Post subject: Welcome to dork talk...
haha 'le tit beso' works pretty wonderfully and i think stephen would enjoy it too im so glad you pointed that out! haha

sonofsam

Posted Wed Jan 16th, 2008 3:05pm Post subject: Welcome to dork talk...
stephen has seen this article. i'm not a mac-baiter, far from it, i'm the proud possessor of a lovely shiny imac but still, it is interesting.. http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/art/2008/01/apple_braun_ive_rams.html